Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Coffee Beans Steps Out Of Its Home...

Image: google

In the month of its first anniversary, Coffee Beans with it's thoughts and words strolled it's way to other websites, encouraging me to write more.

Anjan Roy (Thank you Anjan) invited me to be a part of a guest blogging exchange with a wonderful website giving me my first platform to write other than my home blog and in return I received an equally wonderful article from them. My post for the website; glad2bawoman. :)

Artily (I am grateful) offered to feature Coffee Beans and it was a big "Yes" from me. Who wouldn't want to get an opportunity to be seen & acknowledged by more people through a website that's viewed in 35 countries? :D
Coffee Beans at ARTILY.

The zing to make my blog grow & flourish has increased many folds and me as a writer is prancing around to pen more and more.

34 comments:

  1. Congratulations Namrota! May many many more anniversaries come for your blog :)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Namro (inspired by NaMo ;) ) .. Coffee Beans deserve all the limelight and more :)
    All the very best !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely wish Jack :D
      And you can call me "Nammo"... just make sure you put ...double "m" :P

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Namota ... may this success be with you in every step ! wishing you the best in whatever you do !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much readersheaven :)

      Delete
  4. Good going! Keep up the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hearty congos 2 you Namrota! Wishing you to carry on this endless journey with same enthusiasm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anupam for your lovely wish and encouragement :)

      Delete
  6. Namrota another surprise, my anniversary gift to your blog a leibster award :)Congratulations!! :)

    You can pick it up here:
    http://subzeroricha.blogspot.in/2013/05/my-first-leibster-award-d-d.html

    Happy blogging :)
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!

      What a surprise...Thank you Richa. This means a lot.. The birthday month surely a blessed one for Coffee Beans :D :D

      Delete
  7. Love your writing. Beautiful blog. Passing on an award for a blogger I greatly enjoy. Please collect it here http://sakshinanda.blogspot.in/p/awards.html Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Sakshi for nominating me :)

      It was fun answering your questions; http://namrota.blogspot.in/2013/05/liebster-love.html ... :)

      Delete
  8. u have a great blog,,, keep up the gud work sweetie

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I am also happy to be part of gald2beawoman and artily like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey..congratulations to you too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...